About Me (Professionally)
There are three things to know about me in a professional setting:
- I have years of experience creating and managing content for a variety of companies. From start ups to small businesses to world-renowned organizations, I’ve worked with every size of company across many industries to help them achieve their goals.
- My niche is your niche. I have stepped into settings where I had little to no expertise and created outstanding content. This is because I love working with area experts to take complex topics and turn them into something actionable for your audience. My best days are when I’ve learned something new and written about it.
- I dig efficiency. This means that I will work thoughtfully on each project to get it done in the most effective way possible – and that means you save money because the work gets done faster.
bout My Rates
About Me (Personally)
To keep it short and sweet, I’ll share three things about me personally as well.
- I’m originally from Denver, Colorado. I studied at the University of Colorado Boulder (go buffs!) for my undergraduate degree. After college, I moved to New York City, where I’ve lived the past five years.
- I love board games. I met my group of friends at a local board game store. We’ve been playing games together for almost five years, even virtually during the pandemic.
- When I’m not writing, I do my best to care for a growing collection of houseplants, dog sit, and attempt to try every restaurant in my neighborhood.